Single Female Home Buyer Profile
Of the many types of home buyers, we’re taking a look at the single female profile. Below are the most recent statistics.
- The median household income for single female home buyers in 2009 was $50,600.
- 58 percent of single female buyers were first-time home buyers.
- 82 percent of recent single female buyers purchased their home through an agent.
- Two-fifths of single female buyers purchased a home because of their desire to own a home.
- Six in ten of single female buyers purchased a single-family home.
- The median age of women buying a home is 41.
- 1,451 is the median square footage of the homes that women buy.
Information regarding female home buyers is national and from the National Association of Realtors. Contact the Ohio RE/MAX team of agents anytime for home buying, selling or relocation.