Cleveland Realtor – MLS Home Search
If you’re considering buying or selling a home in the Cleveland, Ohio area, call or text me anytime at 216-323-4620 to get the process started or securely message me here.
Choosing a Realtor when buying or selling a home is an important step. You have a list of must-haves for your new home, and you need the same when choosing a Realtor. Knowledge and experience should clearly top your list! Please take a moment to review the menu tab and information on this website including my home buyer and seller testimonials along with the list of homes I’ve sold. I’d love to add yours in the future! I’m always here if you have any questions or want to discuss your housing/financing needs. Contact Me Anytime.
Why I’m different and why you should choose me as your Realtor:
First, I’d like to say Hello and thank you for taking the proper first steps in the home buying/selling process and doing your research. I’m already excited to work with you! I’m Cecilia Sherrard, a Realtor with Century 21 HomeStar. There’s a bit of reading below, but I feel it’s definitely important for you to know.
I’ve been in this industry a long time. Since 2002, I’ve seen many real estate markets in Cleveland, Ohio and know the ins and outs. I’ve helped my clients overcome many challenges and surprises. Each home sale and situation is unique and I can’t stress enough how important it is to have an experienced real estate agent on your side. I’m prepared for the “what ifs” and obstacles that you may face in each step of the process. I’m a problem solver, not a “salesperson.” I’m your book of answers, advisor, advocate, guide, eyes and ears.
I have three grown children. I also treat my clients the same way I would my kids if they were buying a home. I live by the golden rule and while that should be standard for everyone, I believe it sets me apart.
- Century 21 offers me the freedom to work directly with you and for you. I work for your bottom line. In addition, this is why I chose Century 21 as my Broker. Despite being with other companies in the past, there’s no comparison.
- Since I’ve been a Realtor so long, you get my years of experience, expertise, knowledge, dedication, full-time attention, responsiveness and marketing.
- If you’re selling your home, I believe you’ll be impressed with my commission rate because I’m fairly priced and full-service. We can discuss this further when we talk! I will show you how I save my sellers thousands of dollars and I’m proud of it! I utilize the best local photographer for professional property photos and assist you in getting your home ready for sale. You’d be surprised by the small changes that have the greatest return!
- I set my home buyers up with their own personal property portal website to view homes, make notes & more. In short, this is an amazing tool and you’ll get property notifications immediately. Even if you’re not buying a home right now, I’d be happy to set you up just to browse. You’ll LOVE your property portal. Never outdated or incorrect information like some “national” websites/apps. I have clients that still get emails for homes in their neighborhood, simply because they just to be alerted and stay on top of the real estate market. Contact Me anytime with your housing criteria.
- You’ll get access to my extensive book of experts that has taken me years to compile. Mortgage lenders, title companies, contractors, handymen, inspectors, best/worst banks to work with, insurance agents and more. I’ve gathered the best AND the cheapest in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Believe me, they’re not all the same. That’s why it’s a win, win for my clients. This information is invaluable and will indeed save you time, possible headaches and even more money now and down the road.
- In today’s information sharing age, your information is always safe with me and never shared. No spam or unwanted calls. No hassles, no pressure. Ever. In other words, you’re treated how I would like to be treated.
- You get my full-time attention because you communicate directly with me throughout the entire process. You also won’t get a group of assistants or ‘team members’ handling your file every day. You get me, the actual Realtor.
- I don’t limit my new clients to a certain city or price range. I service all aspects of Northeast, Ohio real estate. Multi-family, rural properties, condos, homes in the city or suburbs, I can assist with any type of sale or purchase. This in fact allows me a broader insight into unique financing options, relocation and a bigger picture of our market. I work with many first-time home buyers and I’m very experienced with FHA, OHFA and the best loan options for my clients finding whatever fits your financial needs.
- With Century 21 selling the most homes and having excellent Realtors, I have access to the best agents in each state to assist in making your transition and relocation a smooth one on both ends.
- Relocating, buying or selling a home can be a stressful time with many things to remember and do. I absorb as much of that as possible so you can focus on moving and not the behind the scenes steps.
- My hours are flexible. I work nights, weekends and even holidays if needed. I work on your schedule. Always available to accommodate your time frame whenever that is.
- I use all corners of the internet to bring attention to your home. In other words, I thoroughly enjoy marketing and making sure the homes I sell are on hundreds of online platforms.
- I love what I do. I welcome challenges and enjoy overcoming them. In fact, you may not realize some of the ups and downs of a transaction, but they exist! You’ll want to avoid all possible negative scenarios. That’s why you choose a solid, prepared Realtor to guide you from start to finish. Because I love what I do, since 2002!
It’s important to have a preliminary conversation in the very beginning of the process just to go over a couple crucial things. Most new buyers and sellers (even seasoned ones) make typical mistakes initially. I’ll quickly go over a few of these things with you to make sure you’re not harming your position later. Feel free to give me a call now if you’d like! You’re already taking the right first step and calling me is the next one. I’m always here to answer any real estate questions you may have big or small. 216-323-4620
Contact Me if you or someone you know needs assistance buying or selling a home in the Cleveland, Ohio area or even in a different state. I look forward to helping you with your next move!
Follow me on Facebook to stay connected!
Fill out the form below to contact me directly. Your information is never shared.
My Century 21 main real estate office is located in Solon, Ohio however, I work in Cuyahoga, Medina, Lake, Lorain, Portage, Geauga and Summit Counties. Although Lakewood, Ohio and the western suburbs are my specialty, I work in all areas of Northeast, Ohio. Furthermore, I can help you buy a condo, multi-family home, single-family home, new construction or a century home in the city or suburbs. Regardless of what you’re looking for or your price range, I can indeed assist you. Let’s talk about your goals and more about the process!
Cecilia Sherrard with YouShouldOwn.com and Century 21 HomeStar. 216-323-4620. Call or email me to get your home sold in Northeast, Ohio! Let me work for you if purchasing, relocating, investing or selling a home. Wherever your desired location/neighborhood and whenever you’re ready to make a move. I’m always here either way and ready to not only assist you with the process but help you before eventually making a move. Let’s get started!
Cities and areas in Northeast, Ohio include: Lakewood, Avon Lake, Westlake, Cleveland, Bay Village, Rocky River, Berea, Parma, Brook Park, Strongsville, Brunswick, Columbia Station, Brooklyn, Brook Park, Chardon, Chagrin Falls, Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Beachwood, Lyndhurst, Willowick, Concord, Willoughby, Mentor, Hudson, Medina, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Sheffield Lake, Medina, Hinckley, Independence, Brecksville, Fairview Park, Lorain, Elyria, North Ridgeville, Avon, West Park, Ohio City, Detroit Shoreway, Tremont, Downtown Cleveland, Brunswick, Solon, Seven Hills, North Royalton, and many more in Northeast, Ohio. Whether buying or selling a home: Think: You Should Own!