Best Real Estate Company in Cleveland, Ohio – RE/MAX Buying/Selling a Home
The weather is heating up and it’s a fabulous time to buy or sell your home in Northeast, Ohio. This spring/summer of 2013, the real estate market is on the increase and so are home values. If you’re considering selling your home, now is the time to put it on the market as buyers are active. If you’re buying a home, interest rates are low and in most cases, it’s cheaper than renting.
Homes are selling fast and in some cases, we’re seeing multiple offer situations and homes selling in less than a week! While this isn’t the average for all houses, it’s definitely something we’re seeing more of.
Why is the housing market in the Cleveland, Ohio area heating up? Is now a good time to buy or sell a home? Yes! Here’s why…
- Home buyers are out looking! Interest rates are at a record low right now. Buyers know this is the time to buy.
- Many foreclosures/bank owned homes have been purchased in the last few years which means some of the lower priced homes are off the market. This means home comparables are a bit higher and home values have increased/stabilized. (up 10-20% in some areas.)
- Many home buyers were on the fence in the last few years and were not confident in the market. Now that we’ve seen the bottom, many home buyers are anxious to still get a good deal and cash in on low interest rates.
- Those that are not tied to an office or can relocate are looking at Northeast, Ohio due to housing and cost of living being cheaper than most large cities in America.
- FHA loans are still possible and more easily obtained than conventional. With the ability to put 3.5% down on a home without having “perfect” credit, home buyers are not as discouraged about getting a home loan. Many home buyers thought banks weren’t lending like they used to and down payments were higher. Not so!
- Home buyers that have been “on the fence” over the last few years have worked hard building their credit and saving for their down payment. Many are now ready to purchase their perfect home.
- Rental properties are “hot” right now. Many renters are seeing their rents increase and many people looking to rent aren’t finding homes that fit their needs. Many choose to purchase a home instead as it’s in most cases cheaper to own than rent a home right now. Not to mention it’s a great investment and just smart. You Should Own!
- Many investors/corporations have purchased low-priced/bank owned homes and the inventory is lower than it was. Some buyers are actually waiting for new homes to come on the market to view!
- Inventory low, check. Interest rates low, check. Home buyers on the rise, check! This is the perfect storm to buy or sell a home in Northeast, Ohio.
When considering buying or selling a home, working with the right Realtor and real estate company is important! Make sure you work with the best. RE/MAX is the world’s largest and best real estate company. RE/MAX has the most highly trained Realtors. Most other companies in Ohio bring on brand new agents while RE/MAX brings on experienced, independent, hard working, full-time Realtors. This makes a huge difference. Our company does not charge processing fees (junk fees) like other large Ohio real estate companies do. This saves you hundreds of dollars instantly when buying a home with RE/MAX.
We have the best marketing, largest online presence and the best tools and experience to help you buy or sell a home. If you’re looking to relocate to the Cleveland, Ohio area, we have helped many out-of-town home buyers and we know what it takes to make a transaction smooth for you. There are many things to consider when relocating, let RE/MAX work for you to make things easier.
If you need to sell a home in Northeast, Ohio, or want to sell and move up to a better home or different area, we’d be happy to discuss your property with you and go over your goals, plans and realistic selling time/price.
Contact RE/MAX, the best real estate company in the world to get started with home buying or selling. We look forward to helping you with your next move…
RE/MAX in Northeast, Ohio is a full-service real estate brokerage. We assist home buyers and sellers in all cities. Seven counties: Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Summit, Geauga, Portage and Medina. All cities east to west. Lakewood, Avon Lake, Cleveland, Berea, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Rocky River, Westlake, Willoughby, Willowick, South Euclid, Middleburg Heights, Parma Heights, Brooklyn, Brook Park, Twinsburg, Strongsville, Medina, North Royalton and beyond… We make home buying and selling easy and are looking forward to assisting you and making your real estate goals a reality…
Look want to see foreclosure homes in brookpark ohio