Cleveland Realtor – MLS Home Search
Use the MLS Search below to find homes for sale in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Choosing a Realtor when buying or selling a home is an important step. You have a list of must-haves for your new home, and you need the same when choosing a Realtor. Knowledge and experience should top your list! Please take a moment to review the menu tab and information on this website including my home buyer and seller testimonials and list of homes I’ve sold. I’d love to add yours in the future! I’m always here if you have questions or want to discuss your housing/financing needs. Contact Me Anytime.
Why I’m different and why you should choose me as your Realtor:
First, I’d like to say Hello and thank you for taking the proper first steps in the home buying/selling process and doing your research. I’m already excited to work with you! I’m Cecilia Sherrard, a Realtor with RE/MAX. There’s a bit of reading below, but I feel it’s all important for you to know.
I’ve been in this industry a long time. Since 2002, I’ve seen many real estate markets in Cleveland, Ohio and know the ins and outs. I’ve helped my clients overcome many challenges and surprises. Each home sale is unique and I can’t stress enough how important it is to have an experienced real estate agent on your side. I’m prepared for the “what ifs” and possible obstacles that you may face in each step of the process. I’m not a “salesperson”, I’m your book of answers, advice, advocate, guide, eyes and ears.
I have three grown children. I treat my clients the same way I would my kids if they were buying a home. I live by the golden rule and while that should be standard for everyone, I believe it sets me apart.
- I never charge “processing/administrative” fees. This saves you hundreds of dollars. I’m 100% free to work with when buying a home. Yes, 100%. There are no fees built into the last page of my contract or purchase agreement. They’re not necessary and I feel you shouldn’t have to pay them. This also makes me different.
- RE/MAX offers me the freedom to work directly with you and for you. I work for your bottom line, not the company’s. This is why I chose RE/MAX as my Broker. I’ve been with other companies in the past and there’s no comparison.
- You get my years of experience, expertise, knowledge, dedication, full-time attention, responsiveness and marketing.
- If you’re selling your home, you’ll be impressed with my commission rate. Fairly priced, full-service. We can discuss this further when we talk. I will show you how I save my sellers thousands of dollars and I’m proud of it!
- You can search my site’s Ohio MLS just like a Realtor. Never outdated or incorrect information like most “national” websites. Your information is always safe with me. You have access to every home for sale.
- I also have an Ohio Real Estate App for Android. Better yet, If you prefer, I can set you up on your own personal property portal website to view homes, make notes & more. This is an amazing tool and you’ll get property notifications immediately. Even if you’re not buying a home right now, I’d be happy to set you up just to browse. You’ll LOVE your property portal. I have clients that still get emails for homes in their neighborhood, just to be alerted. Contact Me anytime with your housing criteria.
- You’ll get access to my extensive book of experts that’s taken me years to compile. Mortgage lenders, title companies, contractors, handymen, inspectors, best banks to work with, insurance agents and more. I’ve gathered the best AND the cheapest in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Believe me, they’re not all the same! This is a win, win for my clients. This information is invaluable and will save you time, possible headaches and even more money now and down the road!
- In today’s information sharing age, your information is always safe with me and never shared. No spam or unwanted calls. No hassles, no pressure. Ever.
- I work with the best real estate company in the world, RE/MAX. Only the most experienced, knowledgeable agents come to RE/MAX. We have the freedom to work for you. Trust me, this makes a huge difference over the policies of other companies.
- You get my full-time attention. You communicate directly with me throughout the entire process. You won’t get a group of assistants or random, newly licensed team members handling your file every day. You get me, the actual Realtor.
- I don’t narrow my clients to a certain city or price range. I service all aspects of Northeast, Ohio real estate. From small to large homes and everything in between. This allows me greater insight into unique financing options, relocation and a bigger picture of our market.
- With RE/MAX being the largest real estate brokerage in the world and in 78 countries, I have access to the best agents in each state to assist in making your transition and relocation a smooth one on both ends.
- Relocating, buying or selling a home can be a stressful time with many things to remember and do. I absorb as much of that as possible so you can focus on moving and not the behind the scenes steps.
- My hours are flexible. I work nights, weekends and even holidays if needed. I work on your schedule. Always available to accommodate your time frame.
- I’ve spent over a decade building my web and social media presence. This is a huge benefit to you if you’re selling a home. I use all corners of the internet to bring attention to your home.
- I love what I do. I welcome challenges and enjoy overcoming them. You may not realize some of the ups and downs of a transaction, but they exist! You’ll want to avoid all possible negative scenarios. That’s why you choose a solid, prepared Realtor to guide you from start to finish. I love what I do, since 2002!
It’s important to have a preliminary conversation in the very beginning of the process just to go over a couple crucial things. Most new buyers and sellers (even seasoned ones!) make typical mistakes initially. I’ll quickly go over a few of these things with you to make sure you’re not harming your position later. Feel free to give me a call now if you’d like! You’re already taking the right first step and calling me is the next one! I’m always here to answer any real estate questions you may have big or small.
Contact Me if you or someone you know needs assistance buying or selling a home in the Cleveland, Ohio area or even in a different state. I look forward to helping you with your next move!
Fill out the form below to contact me directly. Your information is never shared.
My RE/MAX real estate office is located in Rocky River, Ohio but I work in Cuyahoga, Medina, Lake, Lorain, Portage, Geauga and Summit Counties. I can help you buy a condo, multi-family home, single-family home, new construction or a century home in the city or suburbs. Regardless of what you’re looking for or your price range, I can assist you. Let’s talk about your goals and more about the process!
Cecilia Sherrard with YouShouldOwn.com and RE/MAX Real Estate Group in Rocky River, Ohio. 216-323-4620. Call or email me to get your home sold in Northeast, Ohio! Let me work for you if purchasing, relocating, investing or selling a home.
Ohio cities I serve include: Lakewood, Avon Lake, Westlake, Cleveland, Bay Village, Rocky River, Berea, Parma, Brook Park, Strongsville, Brunswick, Columbia Station, Brooklyn, Brook Park, Chardon, Chagrin Falls, Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Beachwood, Lyndhurst, Willowick, Concord, Willoughby, Mentor, Hudson, Medina, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Sheffield Lake, Medina, Lorain, Elyria, North Ridgeville, Avon, West Park, Ohio City, Detroit Shoreway, Tremont, Downtown Cleveland, Brunswick, Solon, Seven Hills, North Royalton, and many more in Northeast, Ohio. Buying or selling a home? Think: You Should Own!