West Park Home For Sale 3602 Warren Rd – Cleveland Ohio
3602 Warren Rd. Cleveland, Ohio (West Park) 44111 – Home for sale – $154,900!
If you’ve been looking to buy a home in the Cleveland, Ohio area, you’ll want to see this one! Contact Realtor, Cecilia Sherrard with RE/MAX of Cleveland for more information and to schedule your showing! (Additional Photos Below.)
- Fantastic West Park tudor-style brick bungalow for sale.
- Over 1,600 square feet! Move-in condition with so many updates.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms!
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout!
- Interior was just completely painted in modern, neutral colors.
- Major upgrades done in the last five years include: Electrical, full privacy fence, finished basement with full bath, furnace & central air along with ALL windows replaced, (High-end/Energy Star!)
- Enjoy a large, fully remodeled kitchen with recessed lighting. All appliances included.
- The large master bedroom has ample closet/storage space and an adorable half bath.
- The finished basement has a large family room with built-ins and an extra room (office, bedroom, craft/play room, etc.)
- There’s also a workshop area and an extra room for a wine cellar/pantry along with a gorgeous full bathroom!
- Cute, private backyard with patio & rear irrigation system.
- Copper gutters and a two-car brick garage with opener.
- Close to I-71, I-90 and Warren Village shopping center.
- This home was well cared for and is ready for its new owner! Don’t miss out on a remodeled home of this size in this desirable West Park area of Cleveland!
- Priced to sell at $154,900! Contact me anytime for financing assistance and additional information. Buy for as little as 3.5% down!
Contact Cecilia Sherrard with Cleveland RE/MAX for more information or to schedule your showing. FHA financing options available for as low as 3.5% down. If you’re relocating or moving to the Cleveland, Ohio area, I’d be happy to assist you with the process. Visit my Realtor Bio to learn more about buying or selling a home and how I save you the most money possible. It’s a great time to buy a home in Northeast, Ohio. It’s a great real estate market for home buyers!
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected and for great tips and information.
Would owner consider renting in February if property does not sell? I need to move with my 2 teenage kids and this would be perfect.