- Posted by Cecilia Sherrard
- Posted on July 20, 2016
- Avon Lake Ohio Real Estate,Bay Village Ohio Real Estate,Beachwood Ohio real Estate,Buying A Home in Ohio,Cleveland Heights Ohio Real Estate,Cleveland Information,Cleveland Real Estate,Downtown Cleveland Ohio,Fairview Park Ohio Real Estate,Hudson Ohio Real Estate,Independence Ohio Real Estate,Lakewood Ohio Real Estate,Moving Tips/Assistance,North Olmsted Ohio Real Estate,Ohio Real Estate,Ohio Schools,Olmsted Falls Ohio Real Estate,Parma Heights,Parma Ohio Real Estate,RE/MAX Rocky River Ohio,Relocating to Ohio,Rocky River Ohio Real Estate,Seven Hills Ohio Real Estate,Shaker Heights Ohio Real Estate,Solon Ohio Homes For Sale,South Euclid Ohio Real Estate,Strongsville Ohio Real Estate,University Heights Ohio Real Estate,West Park Ohio Real Estate,Westlake Ohio Real Estate
- No Comments.
What are the best cities and neighborhoods to live in? As a Realtor in the Cleveland, Ohio area since 2002, I’ve worked with many different home buyers and those relocating to the area. I’ve sold homes in almost every city and county of Northeast, Ohio. There are SO many great neighborhoods and cities to choose […]
Let’s take a look at the newest May, 2016 housing statistics for Northeast, Ohio. Below are all the new listings, sold listings, average sale price, highest sale price, lowest and average market time. These are all the properties, in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Single-family, condos, multi-family, land, etc. If just reviewing single-family market stats, they’re […]
Just listed in Lakewood, Ohio, 44107 – 12216 Clifton Blvd. Two-family home for sale. $118,900 Two bedrooms in each unit and 3,034 square feet. 1.5 bathrooms in each unit. Formal dining rooms with window seats, living rooms offer decorative fireplaces, hardwood floors throughout. Finished 3rd floors. Each unit has separate basement areas. Privacy fenced in […]
You probably already know that the real estate market in Northeast, Ohio and across the country is on fire. We’ve seen a big change in home buyer and seller activity since last year. Maybe you or someone you know is thinking of buying or selling a home. Here are some of the things you may want or […]
North Olmsted, Ohio Real Estate. Below are all the homes currently for sale in North Olmsted, Ohio, 44070. This list of homes for sale include all single-family properties. Contact Me anytime for assistance with buying or selling a home in Cleveland, Ohio. To find any of these homes for sale or in other areas, use the Ohio MLS Search to […]
Beautiful colonial for sale in the heart of Lakewood. Welcome home! 1649 Onondaga Lakewood, Ohio 44107. $164,900 3 bedrooms with a bonus room/office upstairs. 2 full bathrooms. 1,406 square feet. Natural hardwood floors throughout the home! Just re-done. Wood-burning fireplace in the living room. Built-in cabinets in the dining room. Updated lighting fixtures. Basement has a […]
In today’s real estate market, we get tons of calls and emails asking about rent-to own homes in Ohio. So why is this such a popular request? Many people think it’s a great alternative to buying a home when they have bad credit, a bankruptcy, divorce or no down payment. In the Cleveland, Ohio area, […]
Ohio Real Estate
- Ohio MLS Home Search
- Selling Your Home/Values
- Contact Cecilia Sherrard
- Past Client Testimonials
- Ohio Homes I've Sold
- Real Estate Blog/Articles
- RE/MAX on Facebook
- RE/MAX on Twitter
- RE/MAX on Instagram
- Android Home Search App -------------------------------
Cecilia Sherrard Re/Max Realtor Cleveland, Ohio Real Estate. Home Buying, Home Selling, Relocation, Investing, Consultation, Evaluation, Marketing. The Sign You Want, The Agent You Need – 216-323-4620
Search My Real Estate Articles
Real Estate Articles
Ohio Homes For Sale
Why Choose RE/MAX?
From first-time home buyers to seasoned sellers, Re/Max and Cecilia Sherrard have all the tools you need to make your next move a success.
Visit my Home Page to see how I work for you and reasons to choose me as your Realtor.
- No administrative/processing fees.
- Negotiable commissions.
- Knowledge, dedication, mass marketing & experience.
- Access to the best title companies, lenders, and more.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your needs.
- Hundreds of happy home owners already served.
The Sign You Want, The Agent You Need!