Past Client Testimonials
Below are testimonials, recommendations and reviews from some of the past home buyers and sellers I’ve worked with since 2002.
I’d love the opportunity to assist you or someone you know now or in the future. Contact me anytime to discuss your home buying or selling goals.
- “I love Cecilia!! She was very professional and not pushy. She answered all my questions!” -Michelle Ivankovic Concord, Ohio
- “I cannot say enough positive things about Cecilia. She was the best realtor I have ever dealt with. She responded promptly to all my emails and texts and personally helped the seller pack to move out! She went above and beyond in all ways to help me buy my house.” – Susan Warner Taylor West Park, Ohio Home Buyer Zillow 5 star Review
- My family relocated from out of state. Cecilia Sherrard was professional, kind, knowledgeable and went above and beyond in helping assist us in a very limited amount of time. We would absolutely use her again and recommend to anyone looking to buy! – Heather & Tyler Reynolds – Purchased a Home in Wickliffe, Ohio – Zillow 5 star Review
- I would recommend Cecilia to anybody. She is awesome to work with, she has a very easy going personality. She showed me a variety of homes. She was always available if I had questions about anything which was very important to me since this was my first time buying a home. I knew from the moment I first spoke with her on the phone that she was the one. – Cleveland Home Buyer
- As professionals and business owners, I was adamant about selling our own home by owner. After a few days of showing and talking to at least a dozen plus realtors, Cecilia had a skillful way of noticing my ambivalence and apprehension, meeting my needs readily. Her promptness and detailed responses were beyond my experience with other realtors. She prepared us for what to expect, communicated well and was even more helpful beyond selling. Choosing to then buy without a realtor, Cecilia remained open and helpful to short questions that many realtors may have refused to work further with us. Assertive that she could help, she allowed us to make our own mistake of buying without a realtor (which made lives more difficult, impeded negotiations and never provided a decrease in sales price). Lesson learned, I will not buy or sell without a Realtor. Jess Moncrief – Sold a home in Lakewood, Ohio Zillow 5 star Review
- “Cecilia, Thank you so much for working with us! We are so happy with our home and just wanted to let you know what a wonderful job you did as our agent. We will highly recommend you to anyone we know that is buying a home!” -Jeanne & Matt Stevenson West Park (Cleveland, Ohio)
- She was outstanding and I would recommend her to anyone. Had two list price offers on my house within two weeks of listing with Cecilia. Honest, effective, skilled negotiator, clear contract with no hidden BS, reasonable commission, and trustworthy. Thanks, Cecilia! -Daniel and Rachel Lamb Home Sold in Parma, Ohio – Zillow 5 Star Review
- As a first time seller, Cecilia guided us through the process and helped us over the first time seller mistakes. She was responsive every time that we needed her assistance and made herself available at all times. We had misunderstood a question on our disclosure form that could have led to the failure of the sale of the house, and Cecilia was able to lead us through our own mistake and smooth it over with the buyer. It was obvious that she has experience in the real estate field, and it was through Cecilia’s guidance that we were successful in the sale of our house. – Bryan Blodgett – Sold Two Homes in Columbia Station and Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Cecilia was both responsive and helpful at all levels of this transaction, starting from the very beginning. She was very focused in her selection of listings and worked with me to stay within the parameters with which I had to work. As a first time home buyer, I needed help in walking through the process, and Cecilia was both prompt and helpful in her responses in that regard as well. The inspection and closing on the condominium I chose went smoothly and was completed on schedule without any complications. I have already referred Cecilia to friends who are looking to purchase a new home in the area. Joan Loykovich New York, Ny Purchased in Lakewood, Ohio – Zillow 5 Star Review
- “Buying a house can be intimidating and stressful, especially if you live out of the state you’re moving to. In November of 2006 we decided to move to the western area of Cleveland, Ohio from Chicago, IL. As we began our search from afar we found YouShouldOwn.com extremely helpful in more ways than one. Through the site and emails, our relationship with Cecilia began. Weekend trips to view houses doesn’t sound like fun, but every time we saw a house it was more than just your typical viewing. Cecilia is so knowledgeable about the home buying process and all the ins and outs that we felt comfortable and confident in our search for exactly what we were looking for. Although the process was longer than expected on our end, Cecilia was there through it all. If it was answering questions, inquiring about a property, making an offer or offers, etc. she was there to guide us. We found our home in Westlake, Ohio and are extremely happy with it. This is our first house. The house our daughter is growing up in. Where our first Christmas as a family was. Where we’ve made many memories of backyard barbecues with friends, family, and neighbors. We love it. Cecilia is pretty and very funny. It was like working with a friend. Never a dull moment. Through the search and the many laughs, Cecilia has been wonderful. We still continue our relationship and will definitely be working with Cecilia again in the future if we buy or sell a home. “ -John and Michelle Swidrak Westlake, Ohio
- “Great from start to finish! Helped me find exactly what I was looking for, and was patient in the whole process with me. We looked at many houses, and never gave up until we found what I wanted. Very knowledgeable in the market” – 5 Star Zillow Agent Review
- “Cecilia was such a wonderful agent. She found us many listings in our price range and was always willing to work with our schedule to set up viewings. She returned phone calls and emails quickly and was very knowledgeable about the buying process. Since this was our first home purchase, we had many questions and Cecilia was always willing to explain anything and everything with a smile. She went above and beyond when it came to availability, even going so far as meeting me to sign papers after I got off work at 11pm! I would absolutely recommend Cecilia Sherrard to anyone looking to purchase a home in the Cleveland area.” – John and Alison Falbo Lakewood, Ohio
- “Very helpful finding me homes in my price range and since this was my first home she took the time to answer any questions I had no matter how small. Very easy to get a hold of and when you did ask a question it was answered very thoroughly. With this help my first home buying experience was very enjoyable.” – 5-star Zillow Agent Review
- “Very helpful in finding me a house. Very detailed and thorough when showing the homes. Inspected every room right along with me to make sure there was no foreseeable damages/problems. Knew what I was looking for and never tried to persuade me to go in another direction or settle on a house. I would definitely use again in the future and would highly recommend to everyone I know.” – 5-star Zillow Home Buyer Review
- “Very knowledgeable and accommodating. It was my first time going through the home buyer process. Always quick to answer any questions or help me with any problems I had. Couldn’t be happier with effort and highly recommend.” K. Burke Berea, Ohio Home Buyer
- Cecilia was both responsive and helpful at all levels of this transaction, starting from the very beginning. She was very focused in her selection of listings and worked with me to stay within the parameters with which I had to work. As a first time home buyer, I needed help in walking through the process, and Cecilia was both prompt and helpful in her responses in that regard as well. The inspection and closing on the condominium I chose went smoothly and was completed on schedule without any complications. I have already referred Cecilia to friends who are looking to purchase a new home in the area. – Lakewood, Ohio Condo Buyer
- “She does great work. She will have your interest at the forefront. – ESmith, Lakewood, Ohio Home Buyer
- Cecilia was the best realtor for us. My fiance and I were looking for our first home and Cecilia did a great job pointing us in the right direction. She set up our own personal page with houses to view, it allowed us to sort them and pick which houses to look at in person. She worked around our hectic schedules to look at houses and to meet with us. She has a lot of experience and I highly recommend working with her. She helped us find our first home and we had a great experience overall working with her. – Theresa Schroder, Berea, Ohio Home Buyer – Zillow 5 star Realtor Review
- Cecilia was always very friendly and willing to work around my schedule, even during the dead of winter. She showed houses in the evening and on weekends. During the closing process she helped smooth over some issues I was having with the lender. I had a very pleasant experience working with Cecilia and would recommend her to anyone. – Lakewood, Ohio First-time Home Buyer
- Cecilia was extremely responsive and would contact us quickly with emails, texts or phone calls. She also helped us close quickly, which was very appreciated! We would definitely work with Cecilia again. – Samson and Kathleen, Rocky River, Ohio Home Buyers.
- “Very helpful in getting me a great home!” – Zillow Home Buyer Feedback, North Royalton, Ohio
- Mrs. Sherrard is awesome and I would recommend her to anyone. She is very polite, patient, and just plain down to Earth. She was willing to answer any questions that I asked or directed me to someone who could find it for me. I could contact at almost anytime. Even when I hit a bump in the road she assured me that she would go to any length to help me get my house. I absolutely love her character and willingness to help. – Enetisha Dailey – Cleveland Home Buyer
- Cecilia did a fantastic job in assisting us with the purchase of a house. She was attentive and committed to the process and truly functioned as “our agent” in every sense of the word. I highly recommend her. – Cleveland Home Buyer – Marilena Walters – Zillow 5 Star Agent Review
- We so much appreciate your efforts and efficiency. You are a great realtor, and my wife’s known lots of Realtors from working at Coldwell Banker many years ago. If anyone we know is looking for a realtor, you will be our recommendation! – Eastlake Home Buyer – Kevin P.
- Cecilia was an excellent realtor to work with. She was incredibly responsive when it came to responding to emails and phone calls. When it came to looking at houses, she was very good at looking past both professional stagings that made weaker houses look better and past less than ideal paint or decor that disguised quality houses. The house I ended up buying was one I was initially not sure about, but one that ended up being a much better house than I initially thought. This was my first time buying a house, and Cecilia was very helpful with walking me through the process. She helped me through things that I would have had no idea how to handle on my own and was super knowledgeable about the process in general. I would highly recommend her to anyone buying a home in the Cleveland area. Andrew Zolyak – Home Buyer – Cleveland, Detroit Shoreway Neighborhood – Zillow 5 Star Agent Review
- “Cecilia is a true professional in the real estate industry. I have worked with her on countless transactions. She knows the ins and outs of all facets of buying and selling. I would highly recommend her to any of my clients.” – Kurt Rosenwald – RMS Mortgage in Medina, Ohio
- Cecilia was a joy to work with. We couldn’t have been the best clients since we had no idea what to do or even what we really wanted! Cecilia was very patient and understanding. She didn’t think twice about visiting the same house a few times.She really knew the Lakewood area well which was helpful to know what to expect. It’s only been a month but we adore our new home. She will be the person we call for our next move (in the far future of course). – Lakewood Home Buyer
- “Cecilia is definitely committed to her craft. Not only is she full of energy but comes to the table with out of the box solutions to get the job done. Definitely recommend her to my friends and family.” – J. Angel
- “Exceptional Customer Service and the process was quick…less than 60 days. Knew the area of Cleveland really well and helped us find our perfect home at a great price. I would definitely suggest them if you are looking to purchase a home.” – 5 Star Zillow Home Buyer Review
- Cecilia was very impressive with her knowledge of the whole process and the areas. She showed us a bunch of houses and even created a web page for us to pick and choose properties we wanted to see. She was flexible working with our hours and times of availability. She knew what to look for as “improvements” needed at all the properties. An absolute awesome person and very nice to deal with. – Berea, Ohio Home Buyer
- “YouShouldOwn.com was able to help us buy a new home and sell our old home within months! We never felt pressured to buy something that wasn’t up to our standards. We were contacted us every time something was available on the market that we might be interested in. Extremely dedicated and patient. We would recommend to anyone!” – 5 Star Zillow Home buyer and Seller Agent Review
Cecilia Sherrard is professional agent who is committed to her clients. She was a professional agent who worked for us in every sense.– Cleveland, Ohio Town home Buyer
Cecilia was very responsive to our needs and handled our requests with great professionalism. We enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her to our friends and family. – Julie L. – Bay Village, Ohio Home Buyer
- As a property inspector I have known Cecilia for 10+ years. Every client that I have inspected for she has always gave them 100%. I have seen that she cares that they are happy with their home and takes care of their problems and she is always there for them. She is a great person and as a realtor you could not find anyone better. Anthony Perry – Certified Home Inspector
I’d love the opportunity to assist you or someone you know now with any Ohio real estate question or need. If buying or selling a home, Contact me anytime to discuss your home buying or selling goals.
I assist home buyers and sellers in all areas of Northeast, Ohio. From Cleveland to Akron. Seasoned home sellers to first-time home buyers. I’d love to add you or someone you know to my list of happy home owners!
“Like” Cleveland, Ohio Real Estate on Facebook for great tips, information and real estate updates.
Fill out the form below to contact me directly about buying or selling a home, or to submit your own review!
Areas I’ve helped Ohio home buyers include Lakewood, Cleveland, Avon Lake, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Fairview Park, Rocky River, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Parma, Parma Heights, Brooklyn, Strongsville, Medina, Mentor, Hinckley, Columbia Station, Brunswick, Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Beachwood, Tremont, Ohio City, West Park, Berea, Painesville, Concord, Willoughby, Willowick, Mayfield and beyond. I work in 7 counties across Northeast, Ohio. All price ranges and property types.