Category Archives: Ohio Real Estate
With the new Trump presidency and cabinet now in place, what will the housing market look like for 2017? There have been some predictions and some unknowns. Coming off a strong 2016 real estate market, we’re slowly seeing a slight change in interest rates and rising property values. So what’s to come? Will Donald Trump’s […]
- Posted by Cecilia Sherrard
- Posted on July 20, 2016
- Avon Lake Ohio Real Estate,Bay Village Ohio Real Estate,Beachwood Ohio real Estate,Buying A Home in Ohio,Cleveland Heights Ohio Real Estate,Cleveland Information,Cleveland Real Estate,Downtown Cleveland Ohio,Fairview Park Ohio Real Estate,Hudson Ohio Real Estate,Independence Ohio Real Estate,Lakewood Ohio Real Estate,Moving Tips/Assistance,North Olmsted Ohio Real Estate,Ohio Real Estate,Ohio Schools,Olmsted Falls Ohio Real Estate,Parma Heights,Parma Ohio Real Estate,RE/MAX Rocky River Ohio,Relocating to Ohio,Rocky River Ohio Real Estate,Seven Hills Ohio Real Estate,Shaker Heights Ohio Real Estate,Solon Ohio Homes For Sale,South Euclid Ohio Real Estate,Strongsville Ohio Real Estate,University Heights Ohio Real Estate,West Park Ohio Real Estate,Westlake Ohio Real Estate
- No Comments.
What are the best cities and neighborhoods to live in? As a Realtor in the Cleveland, Ohio area since 2002, I’ve worked with many different home buyers and those relocating to the area. I’ve sold homes in almost every city and county of Northeast, Ohio. There are SO many great neighborhoods and cities to choose […]
8 Mistakes Many Home Buyers Make When Buying A Home… I’ve written many articles and blogs over the last decade. I have a lot to say. If you’ve worked with me in the past, you know that I sometimes talk a lot. I’m blunt, to the point and a “real” Realtor. No fluff and frills […]
You probably already know that the real estate market in Northeast, Ohio and across the country is on fire. We’ve seen a big change in home buyer and seller activity since last year. Maybe you or someone you know is thinking of buying or selling a home. Here are some of the things you may want or […]
When you decide to buy a new home, there are many decisions to make. How much do you want to spend? Where do you want to live? What style of house do you want? What amenities do you need or want to have? Those are often the slightly easier decisions to make. The fun decisions […]
Study Confirms: RE/MAX Sells More Real Estate. Consumer Survey Shows RE/MAX Agents Best Out Of All Competitors DENVER, CO – RE/MAX agents sell more homes in the U.S. and Canada than any competitor, according to a recent study of buyers and sellers in both countries. In the U.S., RE/MAX real estate agents are involved in […]
New Homes For Sale Eastern Suburbs of Cleveland. Beachwood, Shaker Heights, Euclid, Solon, Bedford, Ohio
- Posted by Cecilia Sherrard
- Posted on July 13, 2013
- Beachwood Ohio real Estate,Bedford Ohio Real Estate,Euclid Ohio Real Estate,Lyndhurst Ohio Homes For Sale,Lyndhurst Ohio Real Estate,Mayfield Heights Ohio Real Estate,Mayfield Hieghts Ohio Real Estate,Ohio Real Estate,Shaker Heights Ohio Real Estate,South Euclid Ohio Real Estate,University Heights Ohio Real Estate
- No Comments.
The homes for sale below are the newest listings for sale in the Eastern Suburbs of Northeast, Ohio. These cities/areas include Shaker Heights, Solon, Beachwood, Highland Heights, Mayfield Heights, Warrensville Heights, Bedford, South Euclid, Lyndhurst, Ohio, the Eastern suburbs. If you’re buying or selling a home, contact RE/MAX of Cleveland anytime to discuss your goals and […]
Ohio Real Estate
- Ohio MLS Home Search
- Selling Your Home/Values
- Contact Cecilia Sherrard
- Past Client Testimonials
- Ohio Homes I've Sold
- Real Estate Blog/Articles
- RE/MAX on Facebook
- RE/MAX on Twitter
- RE/MAX on Instagram
- Android Home Search App -------------------------------
Cecilia Sherrard Re/Max Realtor Cleveland, Ohio Real Estate. Home Buying, Home Selling, Relocation, Investing, Consultation, Evaluation, Marketing. The Sign You Want, The Agent You Need – 216-323-4620
Search My Real Estate Articles
Real Estate Articles
Ohio Homes For Sale
Why Choose RE/MAX?
From first-time home buyers to seasoned sellers, Re/Max and Cecilia Sherrard have all the tools you need to make your next move a success.
Visit my Home Page to see how I work for you and reasons to choose me as your Realtor.
- No administrative/processing fees.
- Negotiable commissions.
- Knowledge, dedication, mass marketing & experience.
- Access to the best title companies, lenders, and more.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your needs.
- Hundreds of happy home owners already served.
The Sign You Want, The Agent You Need!