Category Archives: Cleveland Real Estate
3602 Warren Rd. Cleveland, Ohio (West Park) 44111 – Home for sale – $154,900! If you’ve been looking to buy a home in the Cleveland, Ohio area, you’ll want to see this one! Contact Realtor, Cecilia Sherrard with RE/MAX of Cleveland for more information and to schedule your showing! (Additional Photos Below.) Fantastic West Park […]
Contact Cecilia Sherrard with RE/MAX Real Estate Group today for more information. Located at 3643 W 47th Street Cleveland Ohio, 44102 – Two-Family home perfect for investment or live and rent the other unit. See photos below of this neutral, updated duplex/two-family home for sale. This is the two-family you’ve been looking for! This multi-family […]
16001 Woodbury Cleveland Ohio, 44135 – Ranch home for sale in West Park. $119,900 Welcome home to 16001 Woodbury in the desirable Cleveland neighborhood of West Park. Located off of Rocky River Drive or Lorain Ave. Why rent when you can own this home for less! Beautiful one-story ranch home for sale in a great area […]
With the new Trump presidency and cabinet now in place, what will the housing market look like for 2017? There have been some predictions and some unknowns. Coming off a strong 2016 real estate market, we’re slowly seeing a slight change in interest rates and rising property values. So what’s to come? Will Donald Trump’s […]
2185 W 7th in Tremont. Townhouse for sale, Cleveland, Ohio $379,900 Wow, Must see this Spacious Townhouse located in Tremont. Over 2,000 square feet of living space. Built in 1997. This brick townhouse features 3 nicely sized bedrooms; 2.5 baths. Move in ready. Comfortable living room with cozy fireplace and built ins. Formal dining room. […]
SOLD! Virtual tour of 15020 Schuyler in Cleveland, Ohio (West Park Area) 15020 Schuyler Cleveland, Ohio, 44111. Priced at only $119,900, this West Park home has so many upgrades including a new kitchen, new bathroom, new flooring, new furnace, A/C and more… Open house this Sunday October 16th from 2-4pm. Updates galore! Entertainer’s dream. […]
- Posted by Cecilia Sherrard
- Posted on July 20, 2016
- Avon Lake Ohio Real Estate,Bay Village Ohio Real Estate,Beachwood Ohio real Estate,Buying A Home in Ohio,Cleveland Heights Ohio Real Estate,Cleveland Information,Cleveland Real Estate,Downtown Cleveland Ohio,Fairview Park Ohio Real Estate,Hudson Ohio Real Estate,Independence Ohio Real Estate,Lakewood Ohio Real Estate,Moving Tips/Assistance,North Olmsted Ohio Real Estate,Ohio Real Estate,Ohio Schools,Olmsted Falls Ohio Real Estate,Parma Heights,Parma Ohio Real Estate,RE/MAX Rocky River Ohio,Relocating to Ohio,Rocky River Ohio Real Estate,Seven Hills Ohio Real Estate,Shaker Heights Ohio Real Estate,Solon Ohio Homes For Sale,South Euclid Ohio Real Estate,Strongsville Ohio Real Estate,University Heights Ohio Real Estate,West Park Ohio Real Estate,Westlake Ohio Real Estate
- No Comments.
What are the best cities and neighborhoods to live in? As a Realtor in the Cleveland, Ohio area since 2002, I’ve worked with many different home buyers and those relocating to the area. I’ve sold homes in almost every city and county of Northeast, Ohio. There are SO many great neighborhoods and cities to choose […]
Ohio Real Estate
- Ohio MLS Home Search
- Selling Your Home/Values
- Contact Cecilia Sherrard
- Past Client Testimonials
- Ohio Homes I've Sold
- Real Estate Blog/Articles
- RE/MAX on Facebook
- RE/MAX on Twitter
- RE/MAX on Instagram
- Android Home Search App -------------------------------
Cecilia Sherrard Re/Max Realtor Cleveland, Ohio Real Estate. Home Buying, Home Selling, Relocation, Investing, Consultation, Evaluation, Marketing. The Sign You Want, The Agent You Need – 216-323-4620
Search My Real Estate Articles
Real Estate Articles
Ohio Homes For Sale
Why Choose RE/MAX?
From first-time home buyers to seasoned sellers, Re/Max and Cecilia Sherrard have all the tools you need to make your next move a success.
Visit my Home Page to see how I work for you and reasons to choose me as your Realtor.
- No administrative/processing fees.
- Negotiable commissions.
- Knowledge, dedication, mass marketing & experience.
- Access to the best title companies, lenders, and more.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your needs.
- Hundreds of happy home owners already served.
The Sign You Want, The Agent You Need!